Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 burpee challenge

Ok, so I'm laughing as I type this up. What if there are consequences if we have even a sip of alcohol before the nutritional challenge ends? I, Homer Maniago, propose the 100 Burpee Challenge. For everytime we have alcohol before the 60 days is over we pay for it by doing 100 burpees the next day. Obviously this will work under the honor code and will definitely make us think twice about being rediculously bad. Who's with me? Anybody?..Anybody?...helllooo? (I understand only 4 people somewhat follow this and I could very well be talking to myself).

7 comments:

  1. i'm in. i mean, i rarely drink so yeah... but i have my moments of weakness :)

    this bet is so on, mr. maniago! remember, 100 burpees for EVERY drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Homer!!! Challenge on!!! Honor code, well we all update our blog as honestly as possible right??!!!!! So 100 burpees it is!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks...I thought I was gonna be a loner on this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how angelie just went ahead and amended the burpee challenge...fine...1 drink = 100 burpees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap I just read Angelie's comment!!! Angelie just cause it only takes you one drink to get tipsy isn't FAIR!! hahahahaha Fine 1 drink = 100 burpees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i didn't know i amended it ;) LOL. but this is good. now you'll have to think, if you ever think about drinking again (during this challenge anyway), of which drinks are actually worth the 100 burpees :)))

    this is goooood.

    BTW, i'm going to Vegas next weekend but as you all know, i will probably just end up doing 100 burpees in the entire weekend, muahahahaha.

    S-E-L-F C-O-N-T-R-O-L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea Andrew mentioned that last night! I told him well she said that she's doing 100 burpees for every alcoholic beverage consumed!! So I have my eye on you Angelie! :-D

    ReplyDelete