Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 5 (May 15th)

Day 5. Wow. It started off good enough.

Breakfast (7am):
-2 eggs, sunny side up
-5 pieces of gluten-free bacon


WOD: Affiliate Team Challenge at RXd (in teams of 4)
No. 1 (1130am): 2 rounds of 80 deadlifts at 205lb/135lbs, 80 kb swings at 70lb/44lb, 80 bar jump burpies, and 200m run
Result: DNF (1 Round and 32 burpies)

No. 2 (2pm): In 20 minutes, Row 2000m then AMRAP 60 power cleans at 115lb/75lb, 60 pullups, 60 115lb/75lb thrusters.
Result: 1 Round and 6 thrusters:

Result Result: We beat the other Canyon Team...they know who they are.

Snacks in-between workouts:
-Raspberries, strawberries, and walnuts

Post-workout meal, and this is where it gets bad (230pm and beyond):
-Beef burrito (flour-wrapped) with salsa and guacamole
-12oz Coors Light
-24oz of Sam Adams
-2 chicken tenders
-Fries
-2 buffalo wings
-1 onion ring
-Another basket of fries

It looks here like I'm going backwards with this diet, though I have not given up. I keep thinking to myself that it's ok to eat like crap because of the long workouts, like I somewhat deserve it. This is the wrong way of thinking so I'll try to do a better job in the coming days.

2 comments:

  1. reading your blog definitely makes me feel better about myself, lol. you definitely need to step it up homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Another basket of fries!"

    ReplyDelete