Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 9

I wake up and I'm already anticipating how much my arms and lungs will hurt later tonight. Good morning.

Breakfast (625am)
-2 eggs, sunny-side up
-3 pieces of sandwich turkey slices
...yes I know, I do need to mix up my breakfast a little bit

Snack
-cranberry, almonds, pineapple, and cashew trail mix (2 oz)

Lunch (1115am)
-El Torito - Grilled steak salad - steak, avocado, onions, pinenuts
-16 oz of diet pepsi (like crack)

WOD:
F---in' Fran
21-15-9 of 95lb thrusters and pullups
 Result: 5:50 (PR but I'm disappointed)

If I could, I would just go on the rest of this blog about how I hate this workout. It HURT. SO. BAD....but I'm alright now.

Dinner at Slater's 50/50
Before the "WTFs!" and skeptical smirks you guys are making, I was pretty damn good considering the circumstances.

-Firebeef burger - WITHOUT the bun, lettuced wrapped. Had cheese though but I deserved it (see WOD)
-10 pieces of sweet potato fries. Drew is an evil person.

They'll never get to read this because only 3 people follow me, but shout out to the Barbell for Boobs crew for hanging out with the Our Elite is Your Intermediate crew at Slater's as they were very cool.

3 comments:

  1. You've already ate lunch?!! Dam that's early...I was barely on my 2nd cup of coffee at that time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what's funny melisa...i ate lunch at about that time too! i've been just really hungry lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homer you did awesome today!! 10 sweet potato fries well deserved!! I'm proud of how strong you were at the table!! No beer and only 10 fries! That's an accomplishment in itself!

    Angelie, that's a good thing you're always hungry now! That means you're eating better and fueling correctly!

    ReplyDelete