Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 12

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Breakfast (845am):
-15oz steak - lemon marinated and onions
-1 egg, sunny-side up

WOD:
none. zero. nope. zilch. nada.

My calves are sore, probably because of the Inov-8s. Hopefully it's making my running technique better.

Lunch (1pm): Boiling Crab
-1 lb of shrimp with lemon, butter, garlic, and other sauces mixed together
-6 oysters
My hands wreaked afterwards, go figure.

Snack
-2 oz of dried mango
-4 oz of raw mixed nuts (no peanuts)
-4 oz of dried mango, papaya, pineapple mix

Dinner (7pm at Chili's, I am so poor now)
-half slab of baby back ribs,
-4 oz of marinated chicken
-6 oz of broccoli
-diet coke, 24oz

I ate plenty today but yet I wasn't satiated. I believe now that in order to feel this I either need to eat more vegetables or bread, and I'm not about to do the latter. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment