Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 4

I was supposed to run 6 miles today but my right hamstring seems to be acting up. It possibly could be because of my 320 score for FGB!...WASSSSUPPP!! All kidding aside, I think it was because of my 185lb overhead squat that I just PRd on!...WASSSSUPPP x 2!!! In reality I don't know why. It could just be old age.

Breakfast
-4 pieces of bacon
-1 chicken sausage
-1 cube of fried pork ("krispy pata" to all the filipinos)

Ok. I post as soon as I could get a computer what I ate. This is not gonna be good because somehow I totally let myself go between breakfast and now. BAD HOMER!

Snack (1030am). I went to the movies and saw "Bridesmaids" (Hilarious, 2 thumbs up) and "Priest" (aww hell no!)
-Small Popcorn
-Large Diet Coke
-Raisnets (5oz)

Lunch (3pm) - Family Party
-Menudo - 6oz
-2 Baby back ribs 
-Vegetable with pork - 6oz (Pinakbit - another filipino dish)

...and that's not the worst part...
-Fruit Salad with some heavy cream - a lot of it
-Flan
-6 slices of mango
-Filipino drink high in sugar, 12oz

...and to finish it all off...
-venti cafe latte from starbucks.

Where the heck is my "accountability partner"! I like to run downhill and take a nose-dive at the bottom.

4 comments:

  1. i love pinakbet... but a lot of fruit salad? bad bad homer! i did taste my mom's egg-white and splenda flan yesterday, but i'm sure the calories i ingested are nowhere near what you had. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER HOMIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, thanks Adam for the props

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelie, I know...we need to help each other...those Filipino parties are killer though

    ReplyDelete