Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 10 - HAPPY FRIDAY!

Good morning and Happy Friday! I know some of you are going on a river trip today...stay safe, but more importantly, stay paleo..

Quote of the day:
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
- Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry)

Breakfast (630am)
-2 turkey slices, deli sandwich style
-2 scrambled eggs
-24 oz coffee (so far)

Weighed myself when I woke up (pre-breakfast): 170.4 lbs

Lunch:
-Flame Broiler Friday!! - Works bowl - chicken, beef, veggies, no rice, hot sauce (i don't know why)
-12oz diet coke, 12oz unsweetened iced tea
day 1 of nutritional challenge
Snack
-about 7oz of cranberry, macadamia, almond, cashew trail mix
-more coffee...long day man

WOD:
I did Diane for the first time today...awesome workout...really tested my will to finish the wod, which was around 11min 30 second-ish.

Diane: 21-15-9 of 225lb deadlifts and handstand pushups.
I finished it RX'd, i.e. head to ground the whole way *pad on the back for me, yay!*

Dinner (8pm)
-Ground beef with squash and carrots - 15oz

Alrighty then, 1/6th of the way down!

2 comments:

  1. good job homie, i can imagine the "angry" face while you did those handstand pushups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...it wasn't so much "angry" as it was "desperate"

    ReplyDelete