Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 3 (for May 13th)

Breakfast (625am)
-4 pieces of Hormel non-gluted bacon
-2 hard-boiled eggs
-2x24oz coffee

Lunch (1140am)
-Flame Broiler - Works bowl. You will find out soon enough that I eat at Flame Broiler at least 4 days of the week, and I have yet to get sick of it. It does get a little expensive though.
-2x20oz iced tea, unsweetened

Snacking
-5 oz of cranberry, almonds, and cashew trail mix

WOD
This happens to be the baseline workout for the nutritional challenge. At the end of the 60 days, I will be doing this again to hopefully see progression.
Fight Gone Bad - 3 rounds of 1 min max reps each in the order of Wall Balls (20lb to 10ft), Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75lbs), 20" Box Jumps, Push Press (75lbs), Rowing for calories. Rest 1 minute in between.
Total Reps finished: 320 (PR!)

Dinner
-25-30 oz of Pick-Up Stix Mongolian Beef
-About 15 strawberries
-About 50 almonds

I know my dinner kinda got away from me. I'll do better next time...see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure it was only 50 almonds??!! Hahaha Just teasing you!! How do we even measure it??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an estimate...It "felt" like 50

    ReplyDelete