Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 15

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! I need to refocus because I think I can do a lot better in this challenge. Let the 45 Day Challenge begin! Anyway, I weighed myself this morning at 6am...170.8lbs. Not too shabby.

Quote of the day:

"Change, sh--
I guess change is good for any of us
Whatever it take for any of y'all ni---z to get up out the hood
Sh--, I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha..."

-Tupac, "I Ain't Mad at Cha"...I was listening to it this morning and it stuck to me.


Breakfast (615am):
-4 pieces of turkey bacon
-2 eggs sunny-side up
-24oz coffee.
I'll try, sometime this week, to add some vegetables in the morning--maybe some broccoli or cauliflower. I'll also try to eat something else other than bacon and eggs.

Lunch (1130am)
-Chipotle - steak bowl-fajita mix, steak, mild salsa, sour cream, guacamole
-3 oz of banana chips

Snack
-beef jerky (45 grams of total protein)...I ate the whole bag

WOD (6-7pm)
-For time: 40 thrusters (75lbs), 750m run, 30 push press (75lbs), 600m run, 20 power snatch (75lbs), 450m run, 10 thrusters (75lbs), 300m run
Result: 16min40sec

Dinner (8pm)
-8oz of chicken and onions
-1 banana

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome!!! Guess I better up my game for the next 45 days too!!! ;-) I like your quote, it really resinates with me - hahaha....Keep up the good work my Homie!!

    ReplyDelete