Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 2 - last half of my day (for May 12th)

Ok. So apparently my first shot at blogging came to an abrupt end. The site that was used before is at least being worked on but definitely unusable at the moment. Therefore, instead of waiting for it to come back, I just went ahead and created a new one. It sucks, but I'm over it. Let's do this!

Lunch (1145am, my breakfast was on my lost blog)
-Flame Broiler Works regular bowl - veggies, chicken, beef...see flamebroiler.com if you want more info
-2x24oz unsweetened iced tea

WOD (6p-7p)
3 rounds for time of:
150m run
15 overhead squats at 95lbs
150m run
30 double unders

Finished time: 12min 40sec

Before and after the WOD, I had a total of 4 x 3/4" cube paleo bars (hopefully they really were, they're home-made).

Dinner (8pm)
12 oz of pork menudo (is there any other kind?)
4 oz coconut juice
1 banana

There you have it, Day 2.

2 comments:

  1. so what's the recipe for these homemade paleo bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they're paleo bars...will put it out there once i find out

    ReplyDelete