Monday, May 30, 2011

Days 17, 18, 19 & 20

So I haven't actually posted anything these past few days and you're probably wondering why. It's called "shame." Those 3 things that I feared per my Day 16 post apparently all came true. Let's see if I can remember what I had.

Day 17 : 'twas an alright day...

Breakfast at IHOP (745am):
-Colorado omelette
-24oz coffe
-4 oz of mixed fruit

Lunch at Flame Broiler (12pm)
-Flame Broiler works bowl
-16oz of unsweetened ice tea

Snack
-5 oz of Apple Crisp by Paleo People...expensive but awesome

WOD:
-"Pizza and Beer" - 125 kettle bell swings at 53 lbs for time, but every minute on the minute 5 burpees must be done...therefore start with the burpees.
Result: 7min.28 seconds....this is a forearm burner and something that would probably make someone throw up.

But then....

Dinner at the Tilted Kilt in the LBC (8pm)...come on! it was a guys' night out and it was a buddy's birthday
-4 oz of grilled herb chicken, mixed vegetables
-8 oz bentley margarita (not paleo)
-2 norcal margaritas, on the rocks, double shot
-half pint of dos xx beer
-2 irish car bombs
-about 6 oz of fries (regular, garlic, and sweet potato)
-5 oz of Banana Crisp by Paleo People

That was Day 17.

Now for Day 18. Woke up hungover but like a trooper I pressed on...

Breakfast: None (didn't wake up in time for that)

Lunch at Wood Ranch Grill (12pm)
-10 oz of prime rib
-8 oz of broccoli

Dinner at Honda Ya in Downtown LA (Little Tokyo, yakitori and sushi place, 6pm)
Yakitori are skewered dishes, but they're not very big. Think of sticks about 4-5 inches long with meat stuck to them.
-2 pork bellies
-1 chicken liver
-2 bacon-wrapped sausage
-2 something somethings. I forgot what they were called.
-3 oz of salmon sashimi (not yakitori)
-16 oz of Asahi beer

This was a buddy's going away event so we decided to move it to a hotdog/bar place called Wurstkuche:
-pint of an amber beer
-pint of light beer
-buffalo, beef, and pork with sweet peppers hot dog (yes, with the bun)

Day 18 done and now for Day 19

Breakfast (none, again)


I went to the movies and watched Hangover 2...movie sucked...had small popcorn


Lunch and Dinner (I had to put this together because I was in a haze for the most part)
-probably 12 oz of carne asada
-lots of tortilla chips with a guacamole dip and non-bean dip (this was freakin' awesome...i think it was made from cream cheese and salsa)
-???? oz of beer (Pacifico, bud light)
-few oz of skinny margarita (didn't help)
-more ???? oz of beer (went to a bar)


Day 20

Breakfast at Denny's (5am)...woke up in my car :)
-Omelette with sausage, bacon, and ham
-2 pcs of sausage and bacon each
-hash browns (5 oz)
-2 oz of pancakes. I was glad that the pancakes were terrible, otherwise I would've eaten it all

No lunch
-had small popcorn...saw a movie...again

Dinner (6pm)
-1 oz of chicken sausage
-6 oz of rotisserie chicken

There you have it, Days 17 through 20

3 comments:

  1. Wow you and I have something in common this weekend..I too woke up in my car!! Eamon left me to freeze to death in my car in BIG BEAR!!!!! Luckily I was awaken by my shivering teeth and went inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... woke up in your cars huh? i wish i had a better story than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think you'd actually sleep in your car. At least it was in a good neighborhood. Haha..good times for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete