Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 28 - Terrible Tuesday

Not everyday is a good day. Today (Tuesday) was one of those days to forget. Nothing of tragic proportions, but one that I would like to do over. Anyway, here was my Day 28...

Breakfast (630a)
-3 eggs sunny side up
-6 oz of chicken sausage
-24 oz of coffee (with vanilla cream, yikes!)

Lunch at Flame Broiler (11am)
-Flame Broiler Works Bowl - chicken, beef, veggies, no rice
-24 oz of unsweetened iced tea

Snack
-5 oz of $7.49 Apple Crisp by Paleo People...I'm gonna have to buy this wholesale

WOD-
-200 insurance burpees
-Cash in 1000m run, then 5 rounds of 2 muscle ups, 4 squat snatches (75lbs), 8 pistols, then cash out with 1000m row. I modified the pistols by using a 10lb counter weight, and after the 1st round, I modified the muscle up with 2 chest to bar pullups and ring dips to equal 1 muscle up. I tried for about 25 minutes to get 2 muscle ups on the second round. This was why my day sucked ass. I will never do a muscle up workout after burpees, much less 200 of the burpees.
Result - DNF. I will do this again next week, same day, different result (I hope).

Dinner at Slater 50/50
-2/3lb of 50/50 burger with grilled onions, pickles, smashed avocado, and ?? (I was in a haze)
-16oz of sweet potato fries
-2 x 16oz of Stella Beer (see ya 100 burpees!)

Day 28 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment