Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 34 - Monday

Ahhhh Monday. My favorite day of the week! I ate like crap this past weekend but at least I had fun...isn't that what summer time is all about? Anyway, here is (was) my Monday.

Breakfast (630a):
-3 eggs sunny side up
-2 x 2oz of chicken sausage
-24 oz of coffee with light vanilla cream

Lunch (1130a) at Flame Broiler:
-Guess.......Works bowl - chicken and beef, all veggies, no rice
-24 oz of unsweetened iced tea

Snack:
-9 oz of cranberry, macadamia, cashew, almond, pineapple trail mix

WOD:
-150 burpees for this past weekend's sins (I have 100 more to go)
-For time: 5 rounds of 50 jump and touch (you have to jump and try to reach a height of at least 18" above the tip of your fingers), 40 squats, 30 situps, 20 pushups, 10 pullups
Result: 38min1sec....and my calves are killing me.

Dinner at Chipotle (830p):
-Steak bowl - 4oz steak, fajita mix, sour cream, guacamole, hot/medium/mild salsa
-Came home to my dad's ground chicken dish...about 5oz of that
-2 x 12oz of coconut juice

Not a bad day. Day 34 done foo!

No comments:

Post a Comment